Thursday, December 8, 2011

DAY 5 BACK

Friday October 28, 2011

Today was back day. I wasn't feeling it as much as I'd like to, but I was ready though. My knee was giving me a hard time so I think that's what my problem was to be honest. When my knee is acting up, it easily falls out of place, it literally stops me in my tracks, it hurts like shit and then I have to kinda realign it by bending it so it goes back into place. Anyways...

I started off on the hammer strength machine of lat pull downs, did 5 sets of 12 of that. I started off with one plate and pyramided up to 3 plates and back down to 1 plate.

From there I jumped onto bent over dumbbell rows. I went a little heavy with these being that this was the first time I've done these in a while. I went a little heavy for me today. I usually don't cause its hard for me to hold the dumbbells. My forearms get tight and it becomes hard for me to hold them. Anyway, I went up to 80's which is kinda heavy for me. I only did 3 sets with each arm for this exercise.

For my last exercise, I did machine row's. This is one of the easier machines to work because all you have to do is grab the handles and pull them toward you. I did 5 sets of 12 with various weights.

Hammer Strength Machine of Lat Pull Downs - 5 sets of 12

1 plate x 12 reps
2 plates x 12 reps
3 plates x 12 reps
2 plates x 12 reps
1 plate x 12 reps

Bent Over Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets of various reps (each side)

60's x 15 reps (each side)
70's x 12 reps (each side)
80's x 9 reps (each side)

Machine Row's - 5 sets of 12 (except 1 set of 9 reps)

70lbs x 12 reps
85lbs x 12 reps
100lbs x 12 reps
115 x 9 reps
80lbs 12 reps






No comments:

Post a Comment